Thursday, October 3, 2013

Verga at the Stallion Club

Appearing at book signings across the state have been a blast. I love meeting people and I love talking ACC Basketball. So I'm really looking forward to heading off to Durham for Thursday, Oct. 3 signing at Barnes and Noble at New Hope Commons.

The festivities will commence at 7 sharp with another rousing rendition of Sail With the Pilot.

But before I took off for the Bull City, I felt compelled to upload my latest musical effort, in honor of a player who played his college basketball there, Bob Verga of Duke. And Verga played it so well he was named first-team consensus All-America, plus first-team All-ACC all three years he was eligible.

But it was where Verga headed after practice and after games that led me to write the song.

Hope you enjoy it, and I hope to see everybody tonight in Durham.


No comments:

Post a Comment